Brick Cottage Lane 2 is a unique quilt pattern in that it includes two methods of assembly - strip piecing and traditional piecing. Strip piecing saves loads of time but jelly roll strips cannot be used to strip piece. Sewing each brick together individually allows the use of jelly roll strips but takes a lot more time.
- Includes 5 Sizes Baby, Throw, Twin, Queen, and King.
- Precut Friendly - uses 2-1/2" jelly roll strips for traditional piecing only. They cannot be used in the strip piecing method.
- This is a PRINTED pattern. The PDF Download version is available right here.
- Skill Level - Advanced beginner
- A note about brick orientation: The Queen size is square, so the bricks can be oriented horizontally or vertically; in all other sizes, the bricks are oriented vertically.
- Fabric requirements and quilt measurements are below
COUPON! Save $2 off 2 patterns with TWOPATTERNS or Save $4 off 3 patterns with THREEPATTERNS at checkout. Applies to regular-priced patterns only.
COPYRIGHT - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing allowed.
© Myra Barnes of Busy Hands Quilts All rights reserved.