Woven Threads is a quick and easy strip pieced quilt pattern which includes 5 sizes - Baby, Throw, Twin, Queen, and King.
All quilts shown are the Twin size.
Color options are endless for Woven Threads! Here are some ideas for the colored strips:
* Rainbow order across the quilt
* Rainbow order to the center and then repeating the rainbow from the center back to the edge
* A dark rainbow on one side and a lighter rainbow on the other side
* A single colorway from dark to light across the quilt
* A single colorway from dark to light to the center and then light to dark back to the edge
Here are some ideas for the background fabrics (shown as squares and the border):
* Black with two shades of gray
* Light gray with two shades of grays
* White with two shades of light-to-medium grays
* Gray with two shades of a color that coordinates with the colored strips (like the navy blues and gray in the blue ombre sample)
This pattern is strip pieced for a quick finish - you won't be sewing individual squares together at any step of the process.
This listing is for PRINTED pattern which will be mailed to you. The PDF version is available right here.
COUPON! Save $2 off 2 patterns with TWOPATTERNS2 or Save $4 off 3 patterns with THREEPATTERNS4 at checkout.
Woven Threads is suitable for advanced beginner quilters and up. It has easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, charts and diagrams for cutting and piecing this stunning quilt. Previous knowledge of quilt top assembly, basting, quilting, and binding are assumed and are not taught in this pattern.
See images for Fabric Requirements and Quilt Sizes.
Pattern #BUS 0691
© Myra Barnes of Busy Hands Quilts
All rights reserved. May not be copied, resold, or shared.